By purchasing from Diamofy, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Diamofy.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Diamofy to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Diamofy will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Diamofy places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Diamofy in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Diamofy can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Diamofy, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
Shipment, Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All items purchased from Diamofy are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Diamofy site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Diamofy offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Customers are responsible for lost due to wrong shipping information.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Diamofy has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Diamofy’s original delivery estimates.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Diamofy strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, Diamofy does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Diamofy is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the “look and feel” you see on the Diamofy site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Diamofy itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Diamofy products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Diamofy disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Diamofy site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Diamofy arising from any product sold on the Diamofy site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Diamofy, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Marketing use of your personal information
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Diamofy. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
- If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate contact Diamofy customer care representatives (firstname.lastname@example.org).